Wild water kingdom!!

October28

We should go to wild water kingdom because i’ve heard it’s been a great place to go  swimming.  I’ve allready been to wild water kingdom so I know how fun it really is.  We are going have some callers calling in to tell us about wild water kingdom, but before the callers call in I will tell somthing interesting  about wild water kingdom.  wild water kingdom is the biggest water park in canada.So now we will have some callers calling in.  We have a caller.  Her name is amy,she’s 10 and she’s been to wild water kingdom.  CALLER:Yes I have been to wild water kingdom and I’ve had lots of fun with my family.  These are th people in my family: Andy, my brother, me, Amy, my dad Bob, and my mom Susan.Wild Water Kingdom was so much fun! We went to Wild Water Kingdom because there was an event. We got to swim and go on the water slides, it was so much fun! And I think you should go there too. Thats al i’ve got.  ME: That was great info Amy, I can use that if someone has not been to Wild Water Kingdom. Thats all i’ve got too. So… see you next time on GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT!

by posted under Uncategorized | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“Wild water kingdom!!”

1. October 29th, 2012 at 1:31 pm      Reply farahhabibi Says:

I will try out wild water kindom but……..next year cause winter is around the corner

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar